Letterbox Distribution Network
Coverage: 41 county residences, 1095 localities, 308 cities, 786 villages around main cities.
• Members of ELMA (the European Letterbox Marketing Association), which aims to ensure a high quality standard in direct marketing and distribution activities in Europe
• Our network: 430 employees and 54 vans
• Geo-demographic data: at mailbox level of 4.7 million households
• Precise segmentation capability, using our geographical databases
• Possibility of selective distribution depending on the type and characteristics of the building
• Four levels of distribution quality verification:
1. Real-time check by team leaders;
2. Random check completed by professional controllers;
3. For more transparency, the distribution checking can be undertaken by client’s and Mediapost Hit Mail representatives;
4. Phone verification: a sample of addresses from a distribution area is checked by our call center department.