E-mail marketing campaigns are at the base of most multi-channel relational marketing strategies, whatever the goal is, in order to cultivate a long-term customer relationship or to increase sales.
Our e-mail marketing solution is designed to increase communication efficiency at every level of interaction with the customer. There are two categories of messages that are used in the e-mail marketing campaigns:
|Promotional (proactive)||Transactional (reactive)|
– Product launch;
– Service launch;
– Event announcement;
– Special offers.
– Customized responses based on the customer feedback;
– Cross-selling / upselling;
– Reactivate inactive customers.
|Essential practices||Essential deliverables|
– Create a segmented database based on RFM* principle;
– Create customized content for each segment;
– Customize messages based on consumers’ actions or interaction with the content.
* Recent (the latest interaction with the consumer); Frequency (the frequency of his responds); Money (how much does he bought).
– Database management and behavioral analysis;
– Clean graphic design;
– Organized structure of content;
– Responsive templates and optimized HTML code;
– E-mail platform;
– Campaign reports.
Fields marked with * are mandatory!
Safety and professionalism in the Mediapost Hit Mail warehouse during the Covid-19 crisis