Our Geomarketing solutions provide geographic information such as number and types of households from a precise geographically delimited area or densities of customers from different locations in a given geographic area.
Information is used for building field communication strategies, taking decisions about opening a commercial point or optimizing logistics activity from a certain area.
|Isochrones||Customers density analysis|
|– Number of households/inhabitants around a point of interest, up to “x” minutes by car or foot;
– Households within isochrones can be segmented into buildings, villas or houses.
– Representation on the map.
Analysis of the commercial influence area
– Include isochrones;
|The goal: territorial optimization of advertising (leaflets distribution, outdoor, hand-to-hand).
– Connection with the geographic database;
– For each geographic segment (relatively comparable homogeneous areas of 500 – 1,000 households) a percentage of households is calculated;
– Areas representation on a heat map based on the target density.Geocoding– In the database enrichment process, we can add location information: longitude and latitude in order to facilitate the geomarketing analyses;
– Processing of the customer database – recommended with Date Curate (”Clean Data”) is required;
– Localization of information source: Geographic Database.
Interested in our Geomarketing?
Send a request!
Fields marked with * are mandatory!